Microwave soup bowl cozy’s! Place your bowl of soup in these cozy’s and put them in the microwave. They protect your hands from getting burned. Assorted fabrics (Fabrics may vary), they are reversible and sold in sets of two.
Enough said! (Thank you Urban Threads Embroidery Designs)
Dish towel pillows in assorted colors. $15.00 each plus shipping. Send a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order. There is no limit to the color combinations. Dish towels available in with Red, Black, Blue, Green, Lavender, Brown, Red/Green Plaid trim, OR Off white with Blue, Black or Multicolored Stripes. Because some days you just have to say “Oh Hell No!”
This is what can happen when you are always distracted by something shiny and sparkly, and have trouble focusing at times. It’s also when happens when “someone” tries to organize your craft supplies and puts the wrong cap on the cans of spray paint (because you are still using the spray paint, and leaving the cap off saves time, right that’s it), its about saving time.
I covered a wire wreath form with burlap ribbon, so the pine-cones could be glued on, knowing the wire form would give the wreath the stability needed. After all of the pine-cones were hot glued in place. I took the wreath outside to give it a coat of clear spray paint to add a shine and help preserve the project. I also had a burlap bow ready to place in the center. And that’s when it happened…..
The “CLEAR” spray paint can with a CLEAR lid, was actually BLACK paint. Luckily I started on on side, so only a few pine-cones got a spurt of black. Yes I know I could pull the miss-pained cones off and replace them, or repaint them, but decided it was okay in the end, and it does make me laugh when I see it hanging on the door.
A strip of ribbon was added so that the “flowers” could be glued across the corner of the frame.
We were going to recycle the blue tube as the scratching pole, but it wasn’t tall enough. We substituted the tube with tomato stakes. First we stained the crates with a pet friendly stain, and covered the flat board with a carpet sample (using a staple gun).
Sorry, but I just had to do it, as it is actually snowing in North Carolina as this post is being written. So with that in mind, I thought the door needed a snowman wreath. I started with 2 metal wreat forms, a 6″ and a 12″, and two spools of tulle.
I wrapped the wreaths with baby blue ribbon, but white would have worked just as well. Then cut 60-18″ pieces of tulle for the large wreath, and about 40- 16″ pieces of tulle for the smaller wreath.
Using a half lark knot, I then started attaching the tulle to the two wreaths.
After finishing the larger wreath, then I started on the smaller wreath.
After both wreaths were finished, then I used a piece of white coverd wire to atttach the two wreaths together.
And with that I had a Snowman! I first tried adding a ribbon bow tie and a “hair” bow, but wasn’t that thrilled with the outcome. So then I found one of my daughters hat and scarf sets from MANY years ago, and pinned them on instead.
A little wire to attach it to the door, and there it is, a Snowman!
It is so exciting when a couple gets married, but even more exciting when you can do all of the decorations, including the flowers! The brides bouquet was simple yet full of memories since it contained the words from her friends and family. Our Bride did not want cut flowers, so we searched the internet and found some flowers made out of old books. Knowing how much she loves books, we wouldn’t dream of cutting up any, so we did the next best thing. The wedding attendants, bride and groom all sent in “words” which were complied in a document, then printed on pale blue and grey paper. The words were cut into petals , shaped a curled. Then slowly shaped into flowers for the wedding party. This was one of the bridesmaids bouquets.
And the brides bouquet!